Topics

Pre Wound Bobbins

Zena Mayberry

Could someone please remind me what size pre wound bobbins the 15000 takes
thanks
Zena

Linda M Robertson

I always but my bobbins from a Janome dealers.

Linda

On May 16, 2018, at 8:15 PM, Zena Mayberry <zena.mayberry@...> wrote:

Could someone please remind me what size pre wound bobbins the 15000 takes
thanks
Zena

Sheila Cheatham

Your bobbin size is class 15 for the 15000.

Sheila
My iPhone

Carolyn Gazerro

Class 15!
Carolyn

Ruth

Class A size 15 are the bobbins for Janome. Not Class L.

jan shaw

My MC15000 only likes the class 15J bobbins which are the Janome bobbins. The Janome bobbins have a J on the "barrel" of the bobbin. I have had problems with a few, but not all, pre-wound class 15 bobbins, as some are a slightly different size.

Here's a link to explain all the different types of bobbins
https://www.sewingpartsonline.com/blog/understanding-bobbins-every-sewist-know/