Topics

posting pictures

bhoryn

I was able to open an album but not able to post pictures to it?     Does my album have to be approved before I can post pictures in it.?

Beth

Jim Stutsman

It's not necessary to create an album just to post pictures. Instead log into the group website, start your message, either as a new topic (left column of the screen) or as a reply (reply button below the post you are replying to). Enter the text of your post. Then look at the icons just above where you type. You'll see a picture icon to the left of the paper clip. Click that and you can upload a photo. Once the photo has uploaded, click it and choose edit and resize it so it is not huge. Thanks!

bhoryn