picture embroidered with my 12000

Marsha

Hi all,

got my 12000 at the end of November but was caught up in the holiday preparation & finishing up gifts so didn't get to play with the embroidery side much. With Christmas over, I decided to make myself a large picture & put the 12000 to the test. I've posted a couple of pictures in the "Marsha's Projects" photo album. The design came from BFC-Creations.com (my favorite design site!). Sorry, I'm a terrible photographer!!LOL. The machine embroidered like a dream with absolutely no problems other than the thread tail it leaves when starting a color or after a jump. Hope they fix that soon! Would love to see pics of others' projects!

Marsha

Sherry Martin

Absolutely beautiful!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Marsha" <hobbied1@...> wrote:

Hi all,

got my 12000 at the end of November but was caught up in the holiday preparation & finishing up gifts so didn't get to play with the embroidery side much. With Christmas over, I decided to make myself a large picture & put the 12000 to the test. I've posted a couple of pictures in the "Marsha's Projects" photo album. The design came from BFC-Creations.com (my favorite design site!). Sorry, I'm a terrible photographer!!LOL. The machine embroidered like a dream with absolutely no problems other than the thread tail it leaves when starting a color or after a jump. Hope they fix that soon! Would love to see pics of others' projects!

Marsha

Maria Boyle

Hello Marsha,

I just viewed your project photo. It is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing the site you got your project from. I have saved it to my favorites. If you look at my album, Maria B, you will see that I did a window scene - Dashing through the snow. I made that as a Christmas gift for my mother in law.

I was telling my mom the other day, that I wish there was a project similar to the one I made, with elephants. My aunt loves elephants. And wouldn't you know it, they have one at your favorite site. I plan to also get the Cardinal for my mom and the buck for my brother who is a hunter.

Thanks again for sharing. :)
MarĂ­a

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 2, 2012, at 3:32 PM, "Marsha" <hobbied1@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Hi all,

got my 12000 at the end of November but was caught up in the holiday preparation & finishing up gifts so didn't get to play with the embroidery side much. With Christmas over, I decided to make myself a large picture & put the 12000 to the test. I've posted a couple of pictures in the "Marsha's Projects" photo album. The design came from BFC-Creations.com (my favorite design site!). Sorry, I'm a terrible photographer!!LOL. The machine embroidered like a dream with absolutely no problems other than the thread tail it leaves when starting a color or after a jump. Hope they fix that soon! Would love to see pics of others' projects!

Marsha

Marsha

Maria,

Thanks so much! I've stitched both the buck & the cardinal several times....they're much prettier than the pictures on the site!

I did see your Christmas scene & loved it! I'm addicted to those pictures! I think you'll find more than 1 elephant picture on Suz's site...I remember at least 2! If you'll keep an eye on the BFC site, they have some sets on sale every week. Suz introduces new designs on Tuesdays & it's always discounted as well as several other design sets discounted for 1 week. She also introduces a new design on Fridays. She hasn't been exactly on schedule over the holidays but I imagine there will be a new design set on 1/3!

Have fun,

Marsha

Marsha

thanks, Sherry!