From: Candy Gill <Candycgill@...>
Date: October 28, 2020 at 5:28:56 PM EDT
To: Triangle's Online Store <trianglesewing@...>
Subject: Re:  Order #49 Confirmation — Triangle's Online Store

On Oct 23, 2020, at 8:05 PM, Triangle's Online Store <notifications@...> wrote:

Hello Candance Gill,
We have received your Triangle's Online Store order! Thank you for your purchase.

Your order

Janome Sergers Online- Nov. 19th
Janome Sergers Online- Nov. 19th
SKU: #00112

Notion Commotion for Quilters - Nov. 2nd
Notion Commotion for Quilters - Nov. 2nd
SKU: #00109

Janome Sergers Online - Nov. 12th
Janome Sergers Online - Nov. 12th
SKU: #00111

You can check the status of your orders at any time on our Orders History Page .
We welcome you to our store anytime. If you need assistance or have any questions, please email us at trianglesewing@... or call (519) 822-9910. We are happy to help!

Jim Stutsman

It's not very clear from their website, but given the technology that most sewing machine dealers have, I think they expect you to turn up at the store. If you check the schedule for the classes you have purchased, you will probably find times next to the date.

Perhaps someone who is familiar with this dealer can offer more insight.