Oooo machine on the way !

lindalawes@rocketmail.com <linda.lawes1@...>

Dear all

Seems I will have my machine by next week, should have it delivered on Tuesday... now if I could just take a week off work! Still got to pay for the machine so better keep on working.

Will let you all know just how a Janome newly gets on.

Linda

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Woohoo! That's exciting. May we recommend calling in sick on Wednesday?

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "lindalawes@..." <linda.lawes1@...> wrote:

Dear all

Seems I will have my machine by next week, should have it delivered on Tuesday... now if I could just take a week off work! Still got to pay for the machine so better keep on working.

Will let you all know just how a Janome newly gets on.

Linda

joylaytor

Linda,
You are going to love this machine. It has an organization to it that few machines have. It walks you through processes right on the screen and groups similar stitches together to help you with specific projects. Let us know what you think.
Joy (ful) Sewist