onlinesewing-janome] The Sound of Silence

Cat - N

Not afraid…busy…lol. School is out and ‘Nana’ is busy all day with grand and great grandchildren, Yorkies, amputee hubby, house, yard, meetings, etc., so can’t even sew the remaining 9 horizontal seams to connect the current quilt block ‘vertical rows’ together on the current quilt…or cut out the four new ‘hubby’ Hawaiian shirts. Today was Yorkie baths, and number 1 son came to cut up a fallen tree limb so ‘Nana’ watched all three kiddos while he did that. I am hoping to finish those seams tomorrow (wouldn’t that be nice?) but I also have to finish setting up my new laptop so I can use Hatch v.3.  Plus, I need to get a tooth fairy bag made ITH before grandson’s tooth comes out. But no biggie, right…???  😁. Just sat down for the first time today…collapsed, really...great-granddaughter in lap.  😁

- Cat (FL)

On Jul 23, 2022 at 4:17 PM, <Helen Aarness via groups.io> wrote:

Thank you! Must be all the youngsters afraid of Monkey pox…. I’m sure of it

On Jul 23, 2022, at 1:04 PM, Helen Aarness via groups.io <h.aarness@...> wrote:

I haven’t received any messages in a while.

Helen
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.  Albert Einstein

[Title and editing courtesy of your humble moderator
Sometimes it's just like that. Most likely everyone is trying to cope with the heat, which is breaking records all over the northern hemisphere. Sympathies for those where air conditioning is uncommon, such as the UK.

Or maybe we're all hiding in fear of Monkey Pox. (With regard to the latter, if you were born prior to 1972 your Smallpox vaccination is also effective against MP. It also is carried by rodents, not monkeys, but you probably weren't really interested in that.

It's also possible that the Big Tech algorithms have been watching this list for radicals of all types, and have quietly censored it to prevent strife between the hand quilters and the machine quilters. That probably sounds paranoid! What possible interest could Big Tech have in {Content removed due to policy violations, par. 341.2, sub-section 4}
]

Melanie Dumas

Sounds like you could use a day just for Nana…