One-Inch Grid for Ironing Table Cover

Carole Hollmann

All --

I have an old table (30" x 72") that I use to iron on while sewing.  I know you can purchase VERY expensive canvas covers for drapery workroom tables, but I don't want to invest that much, especially since my table is considerably smaller than a workroom table.  Does anyone know where I could buy cheaper cotton or duck fabric with a 1-inch grid? The grid does not have to be numbered, although that would be great.

Thanks.

Carole Hollmann

vicki J. Wardwell <vjw_65@...>

vicki J. Wardwell <vjw_65@...>

This is exact
https://www.etsy.com/listing/771889230/1-inch-finished-grid-ten-sisters-iron-on?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=1+inch+grid+fabric&ref=sr_gallery-1-2

blue_lak

I bought 2 yards of this to cover my Big Board and it works very well. You can get it in a lighter weight poplin for a little less.
https://www.spoonflower.com/en/fabric/8318806-1-inch-black-white-grid-white-blackest-thick-grid-by-erin__kendal?fabric=lightweight_cotton_twill
Jan in MD