Not able to update S9

Toni Valenstein

I tried to update to V2.10. My S9 is on V1.0. I formatted the flash drive, d/l the update to it, turned the machine off, then pressed down the up/down key and stop key, while turning my machine back on. I got a yellow window that states "Error!". Tried the troubleshooting section - no mention of that issue. Googled it and nothing! Anyone have an idea what's wrong?

Cheryl Paul

Toni,

Did you read through all the directions? You need to unzip the file and do the setup EXACTLY as the instructions tell you. Try doing it all again. If that doesn’t work you might need to take it to your dealer and have them do the update for you. It should be easy, but it isn’t as easy as one would think. I’ve been where you are with my 11000 and I realized I didn’t really understand the procedure to get the information over correctly to the USB for the update.

Cheryl - Saskatoon