Topics

No Longer Waiting

Zena M <zena.mayberry@...>

After posting my last message, I recieved a call, I now have my 12000 and I am very impressed with it so far. I now have to wait until the weekend to play some more.
Zena

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Well that's good news! It wouldn't surprise me if there are people that wind up waiting, though. I think the earthquake and tsunami have disrupted production a lot more than we realize.