From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Stutsman via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 5:03 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Resolution

So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

Elizabeth Mccall

Dear Jim, Thank you for kind words of encouragement !  Having 3 family members that have received the first shot of vaccine, as they work every day on the front lines of the hospitals and nursing homes, I hope our county can get the vaccine soon.
 I live in a county with a very strong quilt  guild and we are still making baby layette sets, Linus blankets and community quilts. I was told by a person working for the department of children and family services, that the need is greater than ever . So, if you have time to sew some flannel blankets for babies and quilts for older children , contact your local quilt guild or family services to get them to the right people.
Elizabeth Ann McCall
Western NC

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 2:01 PM June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

I for one, can’t wait for 2020 to be “done” and “gone”.

But, Jim, you stated it best, we all need to “BE KIND”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s make this world a better place, starting with the USA.

So here we are on the last day of the most challenging year most of us have ever experienced. Traditionally this is a time to make resolutions that will make things better. Just as traditionally, most of those resolutions are not kept very long. As we move into a new year, things are still very uncertain. I'm suggesting that we all make just one resolution, one that most members in this group have observed for most of their lives. Continue to lead by example, and

Be Kind

Mary Jo Hirsch

Jim and Diane,  thank you for your help in 2020.  Many of us had time to use our machines resulting in ???
Your answered ? With patience making the terrible year a little brighter.
Wonderful 2021 to you both.

--
null