New to Group

Cheryl Paul

Hi,

I just joined the group this morning. I am the grandmother of 10 and soon to be 11. I don't sew all the time but probably think about it more than anything else. I have been a Janome customer for over 25 years, starting with the MC6000, which is in my daughter's sewing room. My next machine was the MC10000 and that I traded for the MC11000. Now I have the newest the MC12000.

My machine is almost a month old and I just love it. It does great on quilts, my first embroidery project. It sews like a dream and is so quiet. I am learning more about it each time I go to sew.

I also enjoy digitizing and have purchased the upgrade to Digitizer MBX. I've done a few exercises, shared by our Janome Educator and now am going to stitch out the designs I've made - modified a bit to reflect Christmas rather than Janome, Digitizer and MBX. Good for the learning to change some things.

I will pop in with questions, when and as they arrive.

Cheryl

m1955seamstress

Is the upgrade now available for the Digitizer Pro to the newest Digitizer MBX?  My dealer owes me the upgrade as part of my upgrade to the 12000!  Last I checked my dealer said the upgrade was not out yet.  That was maybe a week or so ago.

Marla

To: janome12000@...
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 1:39 PM
Subject: [janome12000] New to Group

Hi,

I just joined the group this morning. I am the grandmother of 10 and soon to be 11. I don't sew all the time but probably think about it more than anything else. I have been a Janome customer for over 25 years, starting with the MC6000, which is in my daughter's sewing room. My next machine was the MC10000 and that I traded for the MC11000. Now I have the newest the MC12000.

My machine is almost a month old and I just love it. It does great on quilts, my first embroidery project. It sews like a dream and is so quiet. I am learning more about it each time I go to sew.

I also enjoy digitizing and have purchased the upgrade to Digitizer MBX. I've done a few exercises, shared by our Janome Educator and now am going to stitch out the designs I've made - modified a bit to reflect Christmas rather than Janome, Digitizer and MBX. Good for the learning to change some things.

Cheryl

mcmaster_heather

Hi Cheryl
I have just ordered my 12000 and only joined the group last week.
Your mention of the MC 6000 caught my eye! As I also have one that I bought 27 years ago - and she is still with me!.

Cheers
Heather

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Cheryl" <capaul@...> wrote:

Hi,

Cheryl

Anne <csarina43@...>

I worked for Janome many years ago and was one of the first to sell the MC6000 when it forst came out, in fact I sold two before we had them in the shop.....I bought one myself, it was a brilliant machine. Eventually I swapped it for the MC8000 which I later sold to a friend and it is still going strong it mudt be getting on for 20 years old now.

I am hoping to get my hands on the new 12000, I have to sell my 11000 first.......