From: Cheryl
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 1:39 PM
Subject: [janome12000] New to Group

Hi,

I just joined the group this morning. I am the grandmother of 10 and soon to be 11. I don't sew all the time but probably think about it more than anything else. I have been a Janome customer for over 25 years, starting with the MC6000, which is in my daughter's sewing room. My next machine was the MC10000 and that I traded for the MC11000. Now I have the newest the MC12000.

My machine is almost a month old and I just love it. It does great on quilts, my first embroidery project. It sews like a dream and is so quiet. I am learning more about it each time I go to sew.

I also enjoy digitizing and have purchased the upgrade to Digitizer MBX. I've done a few exercises, shared by our Janome Educator and now am going to stitch out the designs I've made - modified a bit to reflect Christmas rather than Janome, Digitizer and MBX. Good for the learning to change some things.

I will pop in with questions, when and as they arrive.

Cheryl

mcmaster_heather

Hi Cheryl
I have just ordered my 12000 and only joined the group last week.
Your mention of the MC 6000 caught my eye! As I also have one that I bought 27 years ago - and she is still with me!.

Cheers
Heather

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Cheryl" <capaul@...> wrote:

[...]

Anne <csarina43@...>

I worked for Janome many years ago and was one of the first to sell the MC6000 when it forst came out, in fact I sold two before we had them in the shop.....I bought one myself, it was a brilliant machine. Eventually I swapped it for the MC8000 which I later sold to a friend and it is still going strong it mudt be getting on for 20 years old now.

I am hoping to get my hands on the new 12000, I have to sell my 11000 first.......