From: Karen Cone <kcorgc@...>
Date: 2/14/20 1:06 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] New software for 15000 free motion quilting

Where is the software update for the 15000 on the variable zigzag for free motion quilting?  I just received the email, looks interesting!
Thank you,
Karen

Jim Stutsman

No, the update is only for the 15000.

Karen Cone

Thanks for your message.  I had my machine in for the update a few months ago.  I think the new free motion zigzag would add a new dimension for borders.
Love all the work you do for Janome users!
Happy Valentine’s Day❤️
Karen

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 1:01 PM Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
No, the update is only for the 15000.

Virginia

Jim if you are talking about the upgrade to the 15,000 to make it the quiltmaker, the upgrade is free in the US but the feet are extra.  The extra feet are the ruler work foot and the HP foot and plate.  That upgrade came out in 2018 and most dealers did include the additional feet with the upgrade to those of us purchasing the 15,000 at the same time the upgrade came out.  From what I understand the upgrade was given to the dealers for every 15,000 that had been sold and registered at the time of purchase it was the accessories that were at a cost and I believe that was about $200.  We did not have to purchase the accessories if we did not.  I was one of the lucky persons that my dealer included everything with the upgrade.  That is why I have been a customer of his for over 20 years.

Virginia