New rolling case for the 12000

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Janome has just announced a new rolling case for the 12000. It has an MSRP of $299 and should be available at dealers soon. I have no information other than what is listed on a photo that I have uploaded to the "Diane's Discoveries" album.

They are also going to be carrying Tutto bags.

Sherry Martin

Are they also including a fork-lift so you can get it into the car?

Janome has just announced a new rolling case for the 12000. It has an MSRP of $299 and should be available at dealers soon. I have no information other than what is listed on a photo that I have uploaded to the "Diane's Discoveries" album.

They are also going to be carrying Tutto bags.

Maria Boyle

That is funny! Good one Sherry. LOL

MarĂ­a

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 7, 2012, at 9:23 PM, "Sherry Martin" <shejmartin@gmail.com> wrote:

Are they also including a fork-lift so you can get it into the car?

Janome has just announced a new rolling case for the 12000. It has an MSRP of $299 and should be available at dealers soon. I have no information other than what is listed on a photo that I have uploaded to the "Diane's Discoveries" album.

They are also going to be carrying Tutto bags.

For a small extra fee you can get a handsome young Sicilian named Guiseppe to load and unload it for you. Not available in all areas.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Jim_Stutsman" <jim@> wrote:

Janome has just announced a new rolling case for the 12000. It has an MSRP of $299 and should be available at dealers soon. I have no information other than what is listed on a photo that I have uploaded to the "Diane's Discoveries" album.

They are also going to be carrying Tutto bags.

vicki chrobak

Sold!

--
Vicki Jo