new member

dawsewmad

Hi I'm from a nice and sunny Hawkes Bay in New Zealand. I have ordered my new machine and am having to wait until Dec also for my machine. I am keeping busy by reading all the posts on the new machine. I have owned Janomes for many years and through several models and still think of my 9000 as my best machine. I have sold my 11000 SE to get the new machine.
dawsewmad

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Welcome! Sorry you have to wait so long for your machine, but we'll do our best to entertain you while wait.