From: onlinesewing@...
Date: 4/6/18 9:37 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] New iPad

If you are using a 15000 or S9, and are craving an iPad, there is good news. In the past when Apple offered a "budget" iPad it was actually an old model nearing end of life for $299. That's the model (iPad 2) that Janome gave away free with the initial release of the 15000 in the US. Now Apple has a new model for $329 (32GB) or $499 (128GB). Those prices are in US dollars and will vary in other countries. This is a good price for a new model that has all the latest features, including compatibility with the Apple Pencil. If you only want an iPad for use with your machine, the 32GB will suffice. If you want to store a lot of photos, movies, or documents you might want the 128GB model.

cas <cassweet@...>

Here’s more about it: https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2018/03/apple-introduces-new-9-7-inch-ipad-with-apple-pencil-support/

I would love the pencil for auditioning quilt designs right on the quilt.  I do that now with my Note phone.  J

Carolyn Gazerro

Coincidentally I did search yesterday with the intention of upgrading to a newer iPad. Lo and behold got the 32 gigs at Staples on sale for $279. Think sale goes till April 7th if anyone is interested! Store listed at $329 but honored online price,

Carolyn 🌹

Virginia

I believe the new pencil is pricey.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

I would love the pencil for auditioning quilt designs right on the quilt.  I do that now with my Note phone.  J

cas <cassweet@...>

That site says it is $99.

From: cas <cassweet@...>

Date: 4/6/18 1:11 PM (GMT-05:00)