New here

Cyn groups

Hi all,

I am seriously thinking about upgrading my 11000 SE to the 12000 and wanted to be on this group to learn from all of you.  I am green with envy with all the gals/guys who already have the new machine...  :>

Thanks everyone.
Cyn in HI

On Oct 30, 2011, at 4:58 PM, Jim_Stutsman wrote:

Yikes! I broke my data once and it took weeks to heal. I would guess that the message refers to data that was in the machine memory that got corrupted during the update. As long as it came up the second time without error, all should be well.