Topics

New baby is here

mcmaster_heather

Yesterday I went to my dealer and collected my 12000!
He gave me another brief run through. But will go back in January after the Christmas holiday to have lessons on the embroidery.
The box is sitting in my sewing room. It is SO HUGE!
Sadly will only have time to do as Peter asked and check all is there before I head up to Darwin for Christmas and Cairns. I leave on Monday see no time to play! I traded my 5 month ols 7700.
I also got the 3160 included in the deal. Tiny baby! So cute. May manage a seam or two on it before Monday.
I am really looking forward to this new learning curve with the embroidery. And love the upgrades from the 7700 like the clip on accufeed, pull out light, magnifier.
Thanks Jim for starting a group to help us new owners.

Heather in QLD
Australi

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Congrats Heather! Have a wonderful time in Darwin. Maybe you should take the 3160 just in case you have some free time. We like that one too.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "HDD" <hddcreation@...> wrote:

Yesterday I went to my dealer and collected my 12000!
He gave me another brief run through. But will go back in January after the Christmas holiday to have lessons on the embroidery.
The box is sitting in my sewing room. It is SO HUGE!
Sadly will only have time to do as Peter asked and check all is there before I head up to Darwin for Christmas and Cairns. I leave on Monday see no time to play! I traded my 5 month ols 7700.
I also got the 3160 included in the deal. Tiny baby! So cute. May manage a seam or two on it before Monday.
I am really looking forward to this new learning curve with the embroidery. And love the upgrades from the 7700 like the clip on accufeed, pull out light, magnifier.
Thanks Jim for starting a group to help us new owners.

Heather in QLD
Australi

Jo Lynch <jolynch12@...>

Heather, you will love it, that huge box is full of goodies
Good Luck
Jo  (Adelaide S.A)

Yesterday I went to my dealer and collected my 12000!
He gave me another brief run through. But will go back in January after the Christmas holiday to have lessons on the embroidery.
The box is sitting in my sewing room. It is SO HUGE!
Sadly will only have time to do as Peter asked and check all is there before I head up to Darwin for Christmas and Cairns. I leave on Monday see no time to play! I traded my 5 month ols 7700.
I also got the 3160 included in the deal. Tiny baby! So cute. May manage a seam or two on it before Monday.
I am really looking forward to this new learning curve with the embroidery. And love the upgrades from the 7700 like the clip on accufeed, pull out light, magnifier.
Thanks Jim for starting a group to help us new owners.

Heather in QLD
Australi

mcmaster_heather

Thanks Jim
Yes I thought of that unfortunately there are 2 BUTs_
Firstly it is VERY hot & humid there now - called silly or suicide season!
2nd- my daughter in law wanted to learn to sew. gave her $ towards a mchine. As she doesnot always follow through she didn't want to spend on Janome machine I suggested and got a less expensive Brother.
We are hoping when I am up there to finally get it out of the box and show her how to use it!!! Of course I have never had a brother always Janome!
heather