new 12000...oh my goodness!

seamgood <seamgood@...>

Hi All,
Well, I just brought baby home about an hour ago. She is still in the box....I am just about to take her out of the box and I am just dancing a jig!!! with excitement.
I'm sure I'll have questions, but right now, I just want to go stare at her. lol
Talk to you all soon.
Gloria

grandma

I feel your excitement. It is so great to get this excited about something! It's almost as fun as bringing a baby home from the hospital!

Patricia Ward

Weeelll at least with the 12000 you get to sleep at night!  LOL

Pat

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:43 PM, grandma <ehuff12@...> wrote:

I feel your excitement. It is so great to get this excited about something! It's almost as fun as bringing a baby home from the hospital!

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   (Yahoo! ID required)