New

suerevere@ymail.com

Just received my MC12000 and am excited to have this list for reference. I am a Janome fan. Started in 1980's with the MC8000, then the 9000, then the 10,000, then I went to the Bernina TOL for a few years, ultimately came back to Janome for the 11,000se and now the 12,000. I know I will be "thrilled". Even tho I've moved all over the place I have purchased everyone of my machines thru the same dealer, who has since brought their son into the business and they also have a store where I'm currently located (Central Oregon) -- Just when I thought "it doesn't get any better than this", Jim and Diane opened this list. WAHOOooo.

Hope everyone gets their machine very soon - it will be fun to share.