Topics

Need help with Customizer 10000

mah_jongg

Uninstalled Customizer 10000 in computer because I did not need it because moving to windows 10. Wrong! A friend needed it for some designs. When I reinstalled it in to XP (with the last known Customizer update) it sends direct to sewing machine via PC link. What is does not do is the ATA card. Will not read any of the scan cards. Worked fine until the uninstall reinstall. The boxes on the right hand side of the screen are blank. No folders show up and drop down arrow under the words ATA card is empty. The designs show up on let hand side of screen. The folders do show up in the 10000. I know because I renamed one. Can anyone help me with this? Was suppose to upgrade to 10 this week. Need to get it done for the area isolation begins.