Topics

My 550e

bhoryn

Another question about my new machine.    This hasn’t happened yet but I’m sure will at some point.   If I have to leave half way through sewing out a design and turn the machine off.  When I return will it automatically go to the spot  in the design where I stopped or should I make a notation of the last stitch sewn when I turn off the machine and manually return to that spot once I return to continue sewing out that design.

Ann Jones

Good morning bhoryn (sorry, you did not give a name)
I have the 500E and yes, I can do that. This particularly useful if the arm accidently knocked midway in a design. I  was using largest hoop and did not pull machine far enough from wall. Arm hit. I switched off/on  and machine reset to correct position and I contunued with the design successfully. I now have a large sign attached to the large hoop :)
Ann

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail. Get the app

On Thursday, 9 January 2020, 5:18:40 AM ACDT, bhoryn via Groups.Io <bhoryn@...> wrote:

Another question about my new machine.    This hasn’t happened yet but I’m sure will at some point.   If I have to leave half way through sewing out a design and turn the machine off.  When I return will it automatically go to the spot  in the design where I stopped or should I make a notation of the last stitch sewn when I turn off the machine and manually return to that spot once I return to continue sewing out that design.

bhoryn

Thanks Ann.      That answers my question.    Haven’t used my big hoop yet......maybe this weekend.

On Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 4:15 PM, Ann Jones via Groups.Io <anahita2868@...> wrote:

[...]

Janet Cicerano

Thanks for that question. I have not used my large hoop yet either an my machine sits close to the wall. I'll be making a note as well. :)
Thanks, Janet

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020, 9:47 PM bhoryn via Groups.Io <bhoryn=yahoo.ca@groups.io wrote:
Thanks Ann.      That answers my question.    Haven’t used my big hoop yet......maybe this weekend.

Beth

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad