From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Morrow
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2021 6:53 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] My 15000 is for sale

My 15000 is for sale.  Only 182 sewing hours.  Have only used embroidery twice. Have ALL the feet, parts and even the big purple rolling case.

House is for sale.  We are downsizing to RV life.

Please contact me if interested.

Maria Morrow

Pearl River, LA

Mobile:  985-640-5024

Maria Morrow <mariamorrowquilter@...>

My 15000 is sold already to someone who lived just a short distance from me.  Thank you, Jim and Diane for your help.

Blessings,

Maria

What is the price, please?

My 15000 is for sale.  Only 182 sewing hours.  Have only used embroidery twice. Have ALL the feet, parts and even the big purple rolling case.

House is for sale.  We are downsizing to RV life.

Please contact me if interested.

Maria Morrow
Pearl River, LA
Mobile:  985-640-5024

Nyssa Lanzafame

can I offer my 11000 for sale here? recently moved and i need to sell machines, there is no space.  I have decided on parting with at least 3, from there i will see.... I will be sad to see them go, but as long as I have too many I cannot use any of them, sew it will be for the best.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 2:27 PM Maria Morrow <mariamorrowquilter@...> wrote:
My 15000 is sold already to someone who lived just a short distance from me.  Thank you, Jim and Diane for your help.

Blessings,

Maria

What is the price, please?

My 15000 is for sale.  Only 182 sewing hours.  Have only used embroidery twice. Have ALL the feet, parts and even the big purple rolling case.

House is for sale.  We are downsizing to RV life.

Please contact me if interested.

Maria Morrow
Pearl River, LA
Mobile:  985-640-5024

Jim Stutsman

You can, but you must first enter it into the It's For Sale database. Any message posted here will obfuscate your email address, so no one can ask you about it. The database allows you to enter an email that people can use to contact you. After entering your machine, you can post it here (Once please!) with a link to the database. Thanks for asking!

a67skc70

Wow, I did not know this group had a for sale space. I will have to check it out.
Linda

theeter822

May I ask what your asking price was? I am thinking of maybe selling as well.
Thanks.
Terry

Maria Morrow <mariamorrowquilter@...>

Terry,