Topics

My 15000 app has new videos

onlinesewing@...

Two new videos have been added to the My 15000 app:
AcuSetter and Layout in Horizon Link Suite. At least one more video is in the works and an update to the app will be coming soon. The update will require a minimum of iOS 11. If you have an older iPad that is stuck at iOS 9 you will still be able to use the app you have, and it will still get new videos. You just won't have the new features.

Janet

Awesome. Thanks

Janet

On Jun 24, 2018, at 12:16 PM, onlinesewing@... wrote:

Two new videos have been added to the My 15000 app:
AcuSetter and Layout in Horizon Link Suite. At least one more video is in the works and an update to the app will be coming soon. The update will require a minimum of iOS 11. If you have an older iPad that is stuck at iOS 9 you will still be able to use the app you have, and it will still get new videos. You just won't have the new features.
<Layout.png><AcuSetter.png>

Pam Davison

I have the old iPad stuck at iOS9.  Can you remind me or point me where to find the “new features” that I will not have?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10