Missing Feet

Cynthia Dickerson

I have the Jamone Quilt Maker 15,000.  The case that came with it is missing feet.  I am trying to purchase these a little at a time but some of them I can't find and some that I do find and have purchased do not fit into the case.  Does anyone know what the following feet are for:  QV foot - I  foot - and the STD foot .  I am unable to find any foot with those Letters on it.  If anyone else would like to know what goes into the missing slots, I have the list  AP is the applique foot,  FB is the Large Border Guide foot, U foot is the Teflon Foot, L-2 foot is the Bead foot and the H foot is the cording foot.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks, Cindy