Topics

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

ANNE <amd15@...>

Dear Jim and Everyone,

I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a'pieceful' and healthy New Year! We will be celebrating the festive season here even though the sun is shining and Christmas is banned and not celebrated and I am missing the festive shopping, carole singing etc but next year we will be leaving to return to our home in the UK, Yippee!

I hope Father Christmas is kind to you all!

Jim - I appreciate so much the information I have learnt about this machine but at this time I have decided to keep my 7700 with all the extra feet and accessories that I have and can now use with confidence thanks to your FootBook App....and I will not purchase the 12000. We are leaving for good next year and I know my life style will be different and if I am honest with myself I probably won't use the embroidery unit as much as I would like to and as the 'sewing 'part of the machine is more or less the same as the 7700 it seems silly to move on. Thanks to you and Diane again....so I will leave this group and wish you again a very Happy Christmas and 2012...

Warm Wishes,
Annie Dunn
Saudi Arabia

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

No need to leave Annie - just go "Web only" and you won't receive emails, but you'll be able to drop in from time to time to update us on your status.

Merry Christmas!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "ANNE" <amd15@...> wrote:

[...]

Anne & Mike Dunn <amd15@...>

Hi Jim,

Thank you for suggesting I stay on with the group, I would like to do this as I find it all so interesting and who knows - could change my mind about the 12000, a woman's prerogative! ha.....

Have a great Christmas Day and my warm wishes,
Annie
saudi Arabia