Topics

Memory craftr 120000 upgrade

Shirley B-H

I got my machine mid November in Calgary Canada - what should the box say if it is upgraded.
I enjoy the chat and tips on the 12000 - thanks so much Jim and Diane.
Merry Christmas one and all.
Shirley - Calgary

Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy,
Matt 5:7
Each one should use whatever gift she has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms"
1 Peter 4:10

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

I haven't seen one, but I understand there is a sticker on the box that says "Version 1.01". You can also tell when you turn the machine on, as the version number is displayed briefly.