To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jun 21, 2020 3:20 pm
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] MC 14000

Hello,

I have seen a design that shows a spool of thread with a  trail of thread.  Does any know if that is a design that has to be downloaded?  Or is it on the MC 14000, and I just haven't seen it.
Thank you
this is a fabulous group

Sharon

Virginia

It might be a built in design on the machine

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.

I have seen a design that shows a spool of thread with a  trail of thread.  Does any know if that is a design that has to be downloaded?  Or is it on the MC 14000, and I just haven't seen it.
Thank you
this is a fabulous group

Sharon

Virginia

In the 9450, 9400 and 15000 there is the spool of thread with some of the thread coming off. But no needle. You may be thinking of Ann the Gran has one on her website and if you Google(search) forces pool of thread with needle embroidery designs  there are bunches to choose from.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.