Topics

MC 14000

sewnice@...

Hello,

I have seen a design that shows a spool of thread with a  trail of thread.  Does any know if that is a design that has to be downloaded?  Or is it on the MC 14000, and I just haven't seen it.
Thank you 
this is a fabulous group

Sharon

Cat - N

The manual I saw for the 14000, a PDF I downloaded when my friend was looking into buying her 14000, shows embroidery designs that come with the machine, starting on page 161.  If you do not see the 'spool of thread' design in your machine or manual, you would need to purchase it, if it is being sold, or download it from whatever website/digitizer is offering it for download as a 'free' sampler design.  I have some designs that 'match' the general description you gave...some are filled, some are redwork...but doubtful, even if I looked up where I got them, will any of them be 'the one' you saw and liked.  I couldn't tell you what website has/had the design you want, but you could easily do an internet search and hopefully, the one you are looking for will be the first link that you see.

Congratulations on your 14000.  It is a lovely machine...enjoy!

- Cat

-----Original Message-----
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jun 21, 2020 3:20 pm
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] MC 14000

Hello,

I have seen a design that shows a spool of thread with a  trail of thread.  Does any know if that is a design that has to be downloaded?  Or is it on the MC 14000, and I just haven't seen it.
Thank you 
this is a fabulous group

Sharon

Virginia

It might be a built in design on the machine

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 6/21/20 3:46 PM (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you 
this is a fabulous group

Sharon

Virginia

In the 9450, 9400 and 15000 there is the spool of thread with some of the thread coming off. But no needle. You may be thinking of Ann the Gran has one on her website and if you Google(search) forces pool of thread with needle embroidery designs  there are bunches to choose from.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 6/21/20 6:39 PM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] MC 14000

The manual I saw for the 14000, a PDF I downloaded when my friend was looking into buying her 14000, shows embroidery designs that come with the machine, starting on page 161.  If you do not see the 'spool of thread' design in your machine or manual, you would need to purchase it, if it is being sold, or download it from whatever website/digitizer is offering it for download as a 'free' sampler design.  I have some designs that 'match' the general description you gave...some are filled, some are redwork...but doubtful, even if I looked up where I got them, will any of them be 'the one' you saw and liked.  I couldn't tell you what website has/had the design you want, but you could easily do an internet search and hopefully, the one you are looking for will be the first link that you see.

Congratulations on your 14000.  It is a lovely machine...enjoy!

- Cat

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sun, Jun 21, 2020 3:20 pm

Hello,

Thank you 
this is a fabulous group

Sharon

sewnice@...

Thank you