MC9900 wont convert all the files to .jbf files to see it

hour_2000@...

Hi I have a MC9900 When i try to transfer designs from my computer via usb the machine only displays maybe 5 out of 10 designs and doesn't seem to recognizes the other. Any ideas.

I have reformatted , reloaded  redownloaded  the designs several times no change. It recognizes the same files only every time.

Please help

HEATHER COWAN

Check the designs are in the correct hoop size for the 9900.   Sometimes when I switch from 15000 to 9900 I leave design on the usb in the 15000 hoop and 9900 doesn’t recognize as an appropriate design and read it.

On Mar 28, 2021, at 6:18 AM, hour_2000@... wrote:

Hi I have a MC9900 When i try to transfer designs from my computer via usb the machine only displays maybe 5 out of 10 designs and doesn't seem to recognizes the other. Any ideas.

I have reformatted , reloaded  redownloaded  the designs several times no change. It recognizes the same files only every time.

Please help

Lyn Quine

The designs are grouped in hoop sizes, so not all are displayed at the same time, if you have an arrow on the right or at the bottom, it shows there are other ‘pages’ of designs.  Also don’t put too many on the USB stick it slows the machine down reading the designs if there are too many, it doesn’t have to same computing power as your computer to display.  Only use the USB to stitch from, don’t store them on the USB you want to use on your machine.