MBX V5

Sewhat

My resequence toolbar docker will not stay open anymore.  I believe it was after a windows ten update.  Object properties and Thread work fine;  It's just the resequence toolbar.  I am hoping that I just overlooked something maybe???  I am using Digitizer on my laptop windows 10.   I suppose I need to write to Janome, but I wanted to get this groups input first.  You all are the best!  Donna

Betty S

Hi Donna

Have you managed to sort this problem out? I think I had instructions for this and will search for them if you are still not sorted.

Betty