Topics

MBX ERROR MESSAGE

Louise Truss

Why am I getting this message when I try to open my MBX 4 program.

Help please!
Louise

Jim Stutsman

See this post in the Files section: Revert.pdf

The information is old, but still applies. The Revert and PurRec tools are available in all versions of Digitizer.

Lyn Quine

Took me a long time to discover the purge recovery  and delete backup.  But it only takes 1 file in either and it can cause the exception error.  I purge and delete every time I close the program and before starting it.  I’ve also found that starting the program with the computer offline is better, it loads quicker (probably less memory in use so more memory for MBX to use) but the security programs don’t have a problem with it then.  I go online if I want to after it’s loaded.

Also the other one that has caused me exception errors is working in a reduced window, the program is more stable in the full window.

Louise Truss

Thank you so much Jim. I followed the directions and I am up and running again.

Louise

Elizabeth Mccall

Hi Jim,  I have been using the 15000 App & it is great !  I  have been trying to get  more information using the HorizonLink  I am having trouble with getting my purchased designs on a USB stick.I have my USB cord & formatted stick, now the question is do I keep the machine hooked to the computer with the stick in it or not ? I have tried all combinations a & nothing seems to work. I open the design in the JEF format , pull  up HorizonLink & tap send to the USB,  or the machine,,,
Any further instructions will be greatly appreciated.
Elizabeth McCall
Pisgah Forest, NC