Marking your quilt for edge to edge quilting using acufil

Barbara Gallentine

I am using hearts templet and will require 25 hoopings for a baby quilt.  I marked the middle where I would embroidery the first one but how do I mark the quilt for the rest of them?  I know it must be simple but I am at a loss.  Thanks for any help.

Diane

I don't know if there is a simpler way, but I would mark a baseline across the quilt and then use a printed template for each hooping.

On Sat, May 2, 2020, 8:52 PM Barbara Gallentine via groups.io <bjgallent=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am using hearts templet and will require 25 hoopings for a baby quilt.  I marked the middle where I would embroidery the first one but how do I mark the quilt for the rest of them?  I know it must be simple but I am at a loss.  Thanks for any help.

valora hammond

I try to use a seam as a base line somewhere on my quilt.  And I run the design off the edges- that way I don’t have to do the math to make sure it fits. Shrinkage happens.