Magnetic Hoop Final Answer

favymtz

I just watched an online event put on by DIME and asked Eileen Roche directly, "will you ever make a hoop for the Janome 15000 machine?"
The answer is NO. She explained that the connection point of the machine would just make the hoop too heavy for good performance.
I had a feeling that would be the problem and the answer.
In lieu of that my husband made me a really nice version using some of the ideas that Jim & Diane had done. So, I'm happy.
~favymtz
--
Favymtz

Patricia Ward

Thank you for posting about that.

I saved the directions and photos that Diane posted and my husband said he will make me the same thing for my machine too.  I was sorta waiting and now we know the rest of that story.

Was the online thing good?  I wanted to watch our Anne's lesson on Stitch Composer and Acustitch so I watched that instead.

Pat

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 5:52 PM favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:
I just watched an online event put on by DIME and asked Eileen Roche directly, "will you ever make a hoop for the Janome 15000 machine?"
The answer is NO. She explained that the connection point of the machine would just make the hoop too heavy for good performance.
I had a feeling that would be the problem and the answer.
In lieu of that my husband made me a really nice version using some of the ideas that Jim & Diane had done. So, I'm happy.
~favymtz
--
Favymtz

Sharleen Brett

Did you get the impression that she meant all Janome machines? I had bought one for my 500e. Then we moved across the country, and I have yet to use it. I hope it works!

Sharleen Brett
Cell: (817) 939-6469

On Jun 17, 2020, at 6:01 PM, Patricia Ward <ward.pm@...> wrote:

[...]

Carole O'Mara

I have not seen directions an photos that Diane posted about three Magnetic Hoop.  Where can I find them?
Thanks,
Carole

Cindy

Can u share pictures of what your husband made?

Cindy Swenson 218-838-4090

On Wednesday, June 17, 2020, 05:12:08 PM CDT, Patricia Ward <ward.pm@...> wrote:

[...]

The online class was informative, mostly it was a demonstration and sales pitch for the software and other items related to making lace with the program.
I watched Anne's class after and it was good too!
I'll post a picture of the way my husband finally made my hoop.
--
Favymtz

favymtz

I was only asking specifically about the 15000 (14000 & 12000 use the same hoops) because I have the 15 and 12 machines.
I did not ask about hoops for the S9 and 9900 machines but I would think the same "No" would apply due to the way the hoops connect to the machine.
I assume that they will continue to make the hoop for the 500e series of machines. Those machines have a different way of connecting the hoops similar to all the other brands of embroidery machines.
--
Favymtz

Sharleen Brett

Thanks, Favymtz!

Sharleen Brett
Cell: (817) 939-6469

On Jun 18, 2020, at 9:44 AM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

I was only asking specifically about the 15000 (14000 & 12000 use the same hoops) because I have the 15 and 12 machines.
I did not ask about hoops for the S9 and 9900 machines but I would think the same "No" would apply due to the way the hoops connect to the machine.
I assume that they will continue to make the hoop for the 500e series of machines. Those machines have a different way of connecting the hoops similar to all the other brands of embroidery machines.
--
Favymtz

Virginia

I could be wrong but I thought I saw on their website the listed one for the 11000 and. A few previous models.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.

I was only asking specifically about the 15000 (14000 & 12000 use the same hoops) because I have the 15 and 12 machines.
I did not ask about hoops for the S9 and 9900 machines but I would think the same "No" would apply due to the way the hoops connect to the machine.
I assume that they will continue to make the hoop for the 500e series of machines. Those machines have a different way of connecting the hoops similar to all the other brands of embroidery machines.
--
Favymtz

Evy Van Tiem

Where do I find the class?