Topics

Looking for a design

Didi Newhouse

Free embroidery design file was in one of my groups of the Janome 15000. I can’t find it anywhere when I want to use it! It was awhile ago. Does anyone recall seeing this? Thank you!

favymtz

Are you asking about the folder system to organize designs? Or a design?
If it’s the folder, I uploaded one into our old group, but it’s not necessary to get one, you can easily make your own.
Just create a folder and name it with your name of choice. Then make more folders within it with names to indicate what is in them. Examples could be by design type: Flowers, Animals, Holiday etc. and or by the designers.
The important thing is to keep organized in a system that makes sense to you!
--
Favymtz

SewingRose

Do you want the organising folders?  if so look here Machine Embroidery Organising Folders 
If I've misunderstood, please ask again. 

Hope this helps?  ;-)

Dottie

I "think" what you maybe looking for is a design that was showing a digitized design of the 15000?  If so, it's on a Janome 15 Virtual group on Facebook.  Dottie in Texas

On 6/19/2020 3:24 PM, Didi Newhouse via groups.io wrote:
Free embroidery design file was in one of my groups of the Janome 15000. I can’t find it anywhere when I want to use it! It was awhile ago. Does anyone recall seeing this? Thank you!
--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

Gwen Derks

My problem, I think, is, how do I have folders to show up in MBX5, so I do not have to go through each design to find a certain design. For instance all Christmas in one place, all animals, in one folder etc. I have all pubic designs in a folder that came with MBX. I just can not figure out how to put my designs this way. Any step by step info would be appreciated.

Didi Newhouse

Yes that’s what I’m looking for.

On Jun 20, 2020, at 9:20 AM, Dottie <ddnewkirk@...> wrote:

I "think" what you maybe looking for is a design that was showing a digitized design of the 15000? If so, it's on a Janome 15 Virtual group on Facebook. Dottie in Texas

On 6/19/2020 3:24 PM, Didi Newhouse via groups.io wrote:
--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com