Topics

Looking for a design

Didi Newhouse

Free embroidery design file was in one of my groups of the Janome 15000. I can’t find it anywhere when I want to use it! It was awhile ago. Does anyone recall seeing this? Thank you!

favymtz

Are you asking about the folder system to organize designs? Or a design?
If it’s the folder, I uploaded one into our old group, but it’s not necessary to get one, you can easily make your own.
Just create a folder and name it with your name of choice. Then make more folders within it with names to indicate what is in them. Examples could be by design type: Flowers, Animals, Holiday etc. and or by the designers.
The important thing is to keep organized in a system that makes sense to you!
--
Favymtz

SewingRose

Do you want the organising folders?  if so look here Machine Embroidery Organising Folders
If I've misunderstood, please ask again.

Hope this helps?  ;-)

Dottie

I "think" what you maybe looking for is a design that was showing a digitized design of the 15000?  If so, it's on a Janome 15 Virtual group on Facebook.  Dottie in Texas

On 6/19/2020 3:24 PM, Didi Newhouse via groups.io wrote:
Free embroidery design file was in one of my groups of the Janome 15000. I can’t find it anywhere when I want to use it! It was awhile ago. Does anyone recall seeing this? Thank you!
https://www.avg.com

Gwen Derks

My problem, I think, is, how do I have folders to show up in MBX5, so I do not have to go through each design to find a certain design. For instance all Christmas in one place, all animals, in one folder etc. I have all pubic designs in a folder that came with MBX. I just can not figure out how to put my designs this way. Any step by step info would be appreciated.

Didi Newhouse

Yes that’s what I’m looking for.