Lighting- Luminess Light Station

Carolyn Gazerro

Looking for feedback for this item.  Thinking of purchasing it.
https://www.graceframe.com/en/accessories/luminess

Teresa Stanulis

Hi Carolyn,

I bought this for over my sewing machine and it has helped me a lot.  Actually, I bought one for over my quilting frame too, but I haven’t set it up yet.  It is big and kind of bulky, but provides great light.  The wheels move easily,if you need to roll it around to other areas.  One of the bulb units went out and I couldn’t figure out how to just replace the bulb, so I borrowed a unit from the one I haven’t put together yet.  I need to contact Grace company about getting a replacement.

Hope this helps!

Teresa Stanulis

On Jun 5, 2021, at 11:03 PM, Carolyn Gazerro <carolyngazerro@...> wrote:

Looking for feedback for this item.  Thinking of purchasing it.
https://www.graceframe.com/en/accessories/luminess

Carolyn Gazerro

Great to know.  I am thinking of getting two large. One to cover my sewing machine and serger area.  The other for my work table.

Carolyn 🌹

On Jun 6, 2021, at 10:31 AM, Teresa Stanulis via groups.io <tstanulis@...> wrote:

Hi Carolyn,

I bought this for over my sewing machine and it has helped me a lot.  Actually, I bought one for over my quilting frame too, but I haven’t set it up yet.  It is big and kind of bulky, but provides great light.  The wheels move easily,if you need to roll it around to other areas.  One of the bulb units went out and I couldn’t figure out how to just replace the bulb, so I borrowed a unit from the one I haven’t put together yet.  I need to contact Grace company about getting a replacement.

Hope this helps!

Teresa Stanulis

On Jun 5, 2021, at 11:03 PM, Carolyn Gazerro <carolyngazerro@...> wrote:

Looking for feedback for this item.  Thinking of purchasing it.
https://www.graceframe.com/en/accessories/luminess

Teresa Stanulis

I bought 1 small for over my MC15000 and 1 large for over my Grace quilt frame.

Teresa