Left over bobbin thread when embroidering

stitchnpatch

Hi - yesterday I was embroidering with black bobbinfil and ended up with 4 bobbins with quite a lot of thread left on each of them as the machine wouldn't start stitching due to the bobbin sensor saying there wasn't enough thread and I couldn't override it in embroidery mode. So - I took another bobbin with a different coloured thread on it and wound the black thread on to it and used it up that way - amazing how much stitching it did. Using the different coloured thread meant I could still see how much black I had left. So I shall be continuing to do this until we can get the sensor adjusted.

Just thought this tip might be useful for someone having the same problems.

Vicki

vicki chrobak

I don't know if I'm just lucky or what. I set my bobbin menu to 1 & it worked. I use all thread left on bobbin in regular sewing mode without a problem.

--
Vicki Jo