Lap Seam foot

Judy

Does Janome have an equivalent foot to Bernina’s #71 Lap seam foot?  I have seen the lap seam for used to sew on binding and would like to find a Janome foot like it.
thank you.

Tracy

Judy-

Yes, there are felling feet for low shank and high shank machines.  I don't know what model Janome you want one for.  I found them on the sewingpartsonline website.  They have them for different widths of flat felled seams.

If you have the Foot Book App on an apple device- you should be able to find the feet also.

Tracy in Nashville, TN

Martha Pullen Licensed Educator

Judy

Thank you, Tracy.  I have the Janome 15000 Quiltmaker.  I also have the foot book, but I guess I didn’t know what I was looking for.  Are the feet you found generic or Janome?

berninahusq

Tracy

Judy-

The felling feet that I found were generic ones on the Sewing Parts Online website.  Janome's site was acting goofy for me so I was not able to find them there- but that doesn't mean that Janome doesn't make this foot.  You can ask your Janome dealer about one.  And- for sure check the Foot Book app.