Join group

Doris Stewart

Thank You for allowing me to join.

Jim Stutsman

No need to thank anyone - there is no approval process. But now that you're here - WELCOME! We're a pretty friendly bunch except for the crusty old geezer that owns the group. But he doesn't say much, and mostly just stays in his room grumbling about the state of the world. Enjoy yourself, and have some of our delicious complementary cookies and tea.

Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...>

But when he does come out of his room it's ALWAYS helpful!
Welcome, Dorris! This is a great place to be.
Kathy

On Friday, May 13, 2022, 08:15:02 AM CDT, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

No need to thank anyone - there is no approval process. But now that you're here - WELCOME! We're a pretty friendly bunch except for the crusty old geezer that owns the group. But he doesn't say much, and mostly just stays in his room grumbling about the state of the world. Enjoy yourself, and have some of our delicious complementary cookies and tea.

Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...>

Sorry Doris. I didn't intend to misspell your name.

On Friday, May 13, 2022, 08:12:41 AM CDT, Doris Stewart via groups.io <nnystewart@...> wrote:

Thank You for allowing me to join.

Cat - N

Lol. So true!

Welcome, Doris!

- Cat (FL)

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

On May 13, 2022 at 1:26 PM, <Kathy Skagen> wrote:

But when he does come out of his room it's ALWAYS helpful!
Welcome, Dorris! This is a great place to be.
Kathy

On Friday, May 13, 2022, 08:15:02 AM CDT, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

No need to thank anyone - there is no approval process. But now that you're here - WELCOME! We're a pretty friendly bunch except for the crusty old geezer that owns the group. But he doesn't say much, and mostly just stays in his room grumbling about the state of the world. Enjoy yourself, and have some of our delicious complementary cookies and tea.

Cat - N

Meant Kathy’s comment!  Jim Stutsman has been a huge help to me!

- Cat

On May 13, 2022 at 2:06 PM, <Cat - N via groups.io> wrote:

Lol. So true!

Welcome, Doris!

- Cat (FL)

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

On May 13, 2022 at 1:26 PM, <Kathy Skagen> wrote:

But when he does come out of his room it's ALWAYS helpful!
Welcome, Dorris! This is a great place to be.
Kathy

On Friday, May 13, 2022, 08:15:02 AM CDT, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

No need to thank anyone - there is no approval process. But now that you're here - WELCOME! We're a pretty friendly bunch except for the crusty old geezer that owns the group. But he doesn't say much, and mostly just stays in his room grumbling about the state of the world. Enjoy yourself, and have some of our delicious complementary cookies and tea.

Cynthia Dickerson

That crusty old geezer is just the best and is always so helpful!!!  We just could not manage our machines without him!!!

Carolyn Gazerro

I agree.  Jim goes back to when the first computerized sewing machine came out.  He is a plethora of information. He is my main source of info.

Patricia Ward

I wouldn't call him a "crusty old geezer" as he calls himself...... to me and many others he is The Guru.

Pat

On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 10:21 AM Carolyn Gazerro <carolyngazerro@...> wrote:
I agree.  Jim goes back to when the first computerized sewing machine came out.  He is a plethora of information. He is my main source of info.

Sally Silvers

Jim's help saved me from getting a new machine!

Carol Bass

YEP!!!!!