jim stutsman

mah_jongg

Doing a google search and our conversation/thread is posted to the internet world. How did this happen again?  Attached is the link from the search. It happened once before several years ago. Up until this posting I'm assuming what I'm posting is staying only on the groups page only.  Scroll down the page till you come to:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=janome+10000+compact+flash+card+capacity&t=ffsb&ia=web

Jim Stutsman

Apparently the option got changed when they made major changes last year, including raising the price for group owners. I have changed it back to private. That said, there isn't much risk in having it open. If someone wants to access the list content, all they need to do is join.

mah_jongg

Thanks for fixing it. Googled another one of my recent posts and that too did the same thing.

Kim Normandin

Jim,

I would be happy to contribute to the cost you incur as a group owner. We are so fortunate to have you and this group as a resource.  It had not occurred to me there was a cost involved.   How can we donate to this cause?

Kim Normandin

On Jun 7, 2022, at 12:23 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Apparently the option got changed when they made major changes last year, including raising the price for group owners. I have changed it back to private. That said, there isn't much risk in having it open. If someone wants to access the list content, all they need to do is join.

Jim Stutsman

It's very kind of you to offer, but the entire annual cost has already been covered by an anonymous benefactor. This list was never intended to produce an income, or even break even.

Mary Jo Hirsch

I volunteer to pay toward cost as well.

--
null