Jim & Diane

Sewhat

Jim and Diane are incredibly remarkable people. Read what they have done! They step up in honesty and also create the future in apps, there are so many more contributions they have given.   I can't even begin to write all the great advice and help they have provided. I personally cannot thank you enough!  Also, you have a very wise group.  I just want to thank you for helping us move into the future and for all the assistance.  I wish I had the words for my gratefulness.

Jim Stutsman

Wow, that was so over the top that I wish I'd sent you a bigger check! (Looking down, pushing dirt around with my toe, while mumbling "Aw shucks!"

Ceil J

Sewhat is so accurate!

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 10:07 AM Sewhat via groups.io <ddstrode=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Jim and Diane are incredibly remarkable people. Read what they have done! They step up in honesty and also create the future in apps, there are so many more contributions they have given.   I can't even begin to write all the great advice and help they have provided. I personally cannot thank you enough!  Also, you have a very wise group.  I just want to thank you for helping us move into the future and for all the assistance.  I wish I had the words for my gratefulness.

Melanie Dumas

Ditto, I feel that same way…thank you Jim and Diane.  I may not post a lot, but I follow and read everything written. They say that you learn something new every day; this is what I look forward to and where I learn the most!
Thank you all…
Kindest regards,
Melanie Dumas

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 10:07 AM Sewhat via groups.io <ddstrode=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Jim and Diane are incredibly remarkable people. Read what they have done! They step up in honesty and also create the future in apps, there are so many more contributions they have given.   I can't even begin to write all the great advice and help they have provided. I personally cannot thank you enough!  Also, you have a very wise group.  I just want to thank you for helping us move into the future and for all the assistance.  I wish I had the words for my gratefulness.

Carolyn Gazerro

I still have the online sewing projects that Jim and Diane created way back when!🥰

Melanie Dumas

Share???!!!

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 12:47 PM Carolyn Gazerro <carolyngazerro@...> wrote:
I still have the online sewing projects that Jim and Diane created way back when!🥰

Carolyn Gazerro

I have a binder with 10Talk and Eleven Heaven for the MC 10000 and MC 11000 lessons and projects, pre 2004, 2001-2012.

Many are lessons and some are projects like a gift card holder, Christmas card template, Teddy Bear sewing kit, hanger cover,

Another binder has Online Sewing with a wealth of information on learning how to use your machine’s features and software like customized plus projects.

Carolyn 🌹

Evy Van Tiem

I could not agree more. Than you both for being there for us. I don't use this much,  but I always knew I have great help! Thanks.

On Sun, May 15, 2022, 10:57 AM Melanie Dumas <ursuladumas@...> wrote:
Share???!!!

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 12:47 PM Carolyn Gazerro <carolyngazerro@...> wrote:
I still have the online sewing projects that Jim and Diane created way back when!🥰

Sheri-A

Ditto!  When I have any issues, this is my go-to place.  I can't thank Jim and Diane enough.

Shirley Allen

On 5/15/2022 12:47 PM, Carolyn Gazerro wrote:
I still have the online sewing projects that Jim and Diane created way back when!🥰  I do too

Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...>

Marie, you can find 10 Talk and Eleven Heaven issues in the files section for the Onlinesewing-Janome group. Just log in and the 'Files" will be on the left side of the screen.
Kathy

On Sunday, May 15, 2022, 11:57:03 AM CDT, Melanie Dumas <ursuladumas@...> wrote:

Share???!!!

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 12:47 PM Carolyn Gazerro <carolyngazerro@...> wrote:
I still have the online sewing projects that Jim and Diane created way back when!🥰

sandra.sproles

I think I have only posted once since becoming a member of this great group but I read all the posts and learn so much. I couldn’t agree more about the wisdom and helpfulness of Jim and Diane. They are such talented and generous people who share their time and expertise and teach us so much about our machines. Forgive us for not saying “thank you” enough.

Sandra

Leena Merchant

My sentiments are the same. What ever I know of sewing/ embroidery is because of Diane. Bought my first 10K from their shop. Thank you both Thank you 🙏🙏

On May 15, 2022, at 7:13 PM, sandra.sproles <sandrasproles@...> wrote:

I think I have only posted once since becoming a member of this great group but I read all the posts and learn so much. I couldn’t agree more about the wisdom and helpfulness of Jim and Diane. They are such talented and generous people who share their time and expertise and teach us so much about our machines. Forgive us for not saying “thank you” enough.

Sandra

Betsy

I remember the Digitips and still read them. I have gotten help from Jim and Diane since 2001 when I got my MC 10000

On Sunday, May 15, 2022, 5:03 PM, Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...> wrote:

Marie, you can find 10 Talk and Eleven Heaven issues in the files section for the Onlinesewing-Janome group. Just log in and the 'Files" will be on the left side of the screen.
Kathy

On Sunday, May 15, 2022, 11:57:03 AM CDT, Melanie Dumas <ursuladumas@...> wrote:

Share???!!!

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 12:47 PM Carolyn Gazerro <carolyngazerro@...> wrote:
I still have the online sewing projects that Jim and Diane created way back when!🥰

Sharon Simmons

I too am so grateful to Jim and Diane.  I still have my MC10001 and all the issues of Digi tips, 10 Talk, etc..  They have helped me and others so much in learning.  Thank you!

Sharon

Sissy Costello

Sharon,

I would love copies of those Digi, Tips 10 talks if is possible to share those!

I'm a new sewing convert.

I am obsessed

I recently got a barely used, MC 10000 that I think is upgraded to 10001. (Shameless plug - I'm currently looking for a copy of the Customizer Plus 10000 CD-Rom if you're interested in selling yours.)

I love it. It is surprising easy to use. I am astonished with the beautiful stitching she produces. I am definitely under utilizing her at this point, but can not wait to unleash her full potential!!!

Within *days* of bringing home my MC 10000, I sold my elegant banded inlay, double pedestal, brass foot 9 ft mahogany dining table and bought an industrial table because the formal dining table could not handle the power of the MC 10000. 😆

(My husband thinks I've completely lost my mind, but is a good man, so he's rolling with it.)

I have: monogrammed every dish towel, napkin, wash cloth, hand towel, bath towel in my home and my mother's home. I've made an entire wardrobe for my toddler. Embroidered obscure video game characters on polo shirts so our teenage boy will finally wear collared shirt to church.

So, that was the too-much-coffee-sewing-since-5am-before-kids-go-to-school version of how much I love my MC 10000. 😆

Thanks for reading the crazy ramblings of a newbie!

On Mon, May 16, 2022, 7:26 AM Sharon Simmons <orelake771@...> wrote:

I too am so grateful to Jim and Diane.  I still have my MC10001 and all the issues of Digi tips, 10 Talk, etc..  They have helped me and others so much in learning.  Thank you!

Sharon

Jim Stutsman

The entire 10Talk archive is available here: https://groups.io/g/onlinesewing-janome/files/10Talk.zip

Sissy Costello

Thank you so much Jim. I have only logged into io. Groups through my phone. Apparently, I can not save .zip files from my phone. 🤦‍♀️

On Mon, May 16, 2022, 10:49 AM Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
The entire 10Talk archive is available here: https://groups.io/g/onlinesewing-janome/files/10Talk.zip

Jayne Griffith

I have rarely posted, but love, learn and enjoy everyday reading the posts everyday! Thank you Jim and Diane.

Jayne

Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...>

Sissy,
The 10 Talks are in the files section of the Onlinesewing-Janome group. It sounds like you are getting a lot of experience. Good for you! That's the best way to learn.
I have a MC10001 and I love it.
Kathy