From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of favymtz
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 10:35 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Jef+ & files conversation

Rather than trying to write out what I know I have made a video for YouTube about my understanding of the Janome file formats.
If anyone is interested here is the link for it.
https://youtu.be/2BIAlif8wj4

--
Favymtz

Margaret Schwab

Thank you, Favymtz,  That was a great explanation of the differences between JEF and JEF+. I did not understand before, but you have made it very clear.
Margaret, Saskatoon, CA

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 1:08 PM favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:
Rather than trying to write out what I know I have made a video for YouTube about my understanding of the Janome file formats.
If anyone is interested here is the link for it.
https://youtu.be/2BIAlif8wj4

--
Favymtz

Debra Mclin

Thank you Favymtz for your knowledge and time.  What a great explanation and demo.
Debbie

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 5:08 PM Margaret Schwab <schwab.maggie@...> wrote:
Thank you, Favymtz,  That was a great explanation of the differences between JEF and JEF+. I did not understand before, but you have made it very clear.
Margaret, Saskatoon, CA

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 1:08 PM favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:
Rather than trying to write out what I know I have made a video for YouTube about my understanding of the Janome file formats.
If anyone is interested here is the link for it.
https://youtu.be/2BIAlif8wj4

--
Favymtz

Cheryl Paul

Faviola,

Thank you for the video. That information about the JEF+ is great. Jim had explained something about this years, and years ago, about there being picture information within the design or something that the sewing machine needed but that we didn’t. I can’t remember what Customizer 11000 did, but it may have handled the elements in the same way as Horizon Link Suite (and the similar program for the S9, 12000, etc.) handles them. I did now that JPX was JEF and the only logic I can put to that is that our hoops are larger and that there needs to be something in programming that will allow for that.

Again, Thank you for the the great video.

Cheryl - Saskatoon