Topics

Janome/Organ needles

Patricia Ward

Some time ago someone posted the equivalent numbers and a chart for the Janome red tip and purple tip needles made by Organ.
I thought I had saved the information but now can't find it.

Could someone please repost that information; I need some needles for embroidery and I am assuming that either the red or purple tip would be excellent for that.

Sure would appreciate the help...

Pat

Ceil J

Patricia Ward

Thank you very much, Ceil.   That is so helpful; I like to order from Allstitch since they are only 50 miles sw of us and I have my items the next day.   That takes the confusion out of getting the right one.

Stay safe and stay well.

Pat

vicki J. Wardwell

I tried the organ needle size 14  t does not have a flat back like i am used to using. did i get the wrong kind of organ?
--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell

Jim Stutsman

Organ makes a plethora of needles for all sorts of machines. Many commercial machines use round needles with no flat side. Those won't work in your machine. Look for needles with the designation HA x 1, 15 x 1, or 130/705H.

Sally on the WE(s)T Side

Yes, you got an industrial or a needle for an older household serger or longarm machine.  When you order, check to make sure you are ordering for domestic or household sewing machines.  CTSUSA carries both and the price is fantastic:

Sally

--

vicki J. Wardwell

Thanks Jim I'll replace it ASAP. i have HAX also!
There are so many things to learn, being brain damaged does not help 12 strokes starting in1984 i was 37.
brain damage and old are a double whammy.
Trying to entertain myself.
My knee lift issue is because the table it is on doesn't allow the complete  insert or lift.
--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell

vicki J. Wardwell

Are these the ones? 15x1/HAx1 Organ Needles Sharp Point 100pcs
SKU # : ORGAN-15x1
Thank you for the link

--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell

vicki J. Wardwell

Couldn't complete the order Pay Pal was down I guess of well next month
--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell