Topics

Janome MC12000 Key Icon Reference Chart

juliadlf.ny@...

I'm wondering if anyone in this group has the above referenced chart that would be willing to
post a picture of it. I'm packing up my 12000 to sell (buying the Quilt Maker MC15000)
and as I check all the included accessories that came with it originally, I cannot locate this chart.
Thank you,
Julia

Carolyn Gazerro

juliadlf.ny@...

Thank you Carolyn for the link but I don't see a picture of the Key Icon Reference Chart.
Possibly I never got one?

Julia

Carolyn Gazerro

Julia,
If you tap the second icon from left, it should come up. Looks like multiple charts!

Carolyn 🌹

juliadlf.ny@...

Okay, that is what is inside the lid which shows all the available stitches. I have that but for some reason
I was thinking it was another separate document but I guess not.
Thanks,
Julia