Topics

Janome help group

vicki J. Wardwell

I heard there is a Janome help group
Do you know where?

--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell

Patricia Ward

This is a great help group... our guru Jim, educators and experienced sewists...

Pat

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 5:19 PM vicki J. Wardwell <vjw_65@...> wrote:
I heard there is a Janome help group
Do you know where?

--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell

Elizabeth Mccall

HI VICKI,  DO YOU HAVE THE 15000 ? THERE IS AN AMAZING VIDEO FROM THE APP STORE THAT JIM & HIS WIFE  MADE FOR THAT MACHINE . I DO NOT KNOW OF OTHER APPS FOR OTHER JANOME MACHINES...MAYBE SOMEONE DOES.  MY I PAD HAS IT, SO IT'S NICE & ENLARGED COMPARED TO MY PHONE.  I CAN LOOK UP IDEAS ON STITCHES   ETC. LOTS OF HELP.......PLUS THE HELP LINE SUPPORT GROUP.
ELIZ. ANN MCCALL in NC

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 7:19 PM Patricia Ward <ward.pm@...> wrote:
This is a great help group... our guru Jim, educators and experienced sewists...

Pat

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 5:19 PM vicki J. Wardwell <vjw_65@...> wrote:
I heard there is a Janome help group
Do you know where?

--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell

Cowgirlquilt

What is the name of app for 15000 that you mentioned is in App Store by Jim
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Jim Stutsman

See this page for an explanatory video and link to the App Store.

vicki J. Wardwell

No I have a Janome MC  6500 Pro and will never have anything newer
--
Vicki Jane Hull- Wardwell