Janome feet for 12000

joycefite <joycefite@...>

I just got my 12000 and have not opened yet. I plan to do so this weekend and watch the instructional CD first.

However I was told that the feet for the Janome 11000 fill not fit the Janome 12000. Is that 100% correct or will some of the previous feet fit the 12000 without issue?

I have a list of the new feet specifically for the 12000 but wondered if I should give up all of my previous feet.

Thanks for the reply.

Joyce

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

The difference between the 11000 and 12000, as far as feet are concerned, is the zig zag width. On the 12000 it's 9mm. On all other top load computer models it's 7mm. However you can use all of the snap-on feet from the 11000 on the 12000 if you get a 7mm foot holder, part #830504017 or part #846572004. Just make sure not to use any stitch with a width greater than 7mm. You can also use high-shank screw-on feet, again making sure to keep the width to 7mm or less. If you are selling or trading your 11000, I would suggest keeping all the feet except those shown in the manual as being included with the machine.