Janome Fan

iluvsew2

I am the proud owner of the following Janome MC, 8000,9000,10001,11000 upgraded to SE, I have ordered the Horizon MC12000 and do not know when I will get it. This web site is so helpful. I am learning a lot before the new baby arrives. Having difficulty waiting. Thanks for all the help.

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Waiting is hard, but hopefully your wait is in weeks or days, not months!