Janome cherry Blossom Bobbins?

hubsy7171

Hello Jim, thank you for your nice greetings. Do you know whether one can take the "Janome Cherry Blossom Bobbins" for the 12000?
Would be good, then white Bobbins for sew, and pink for embroidery. Best regards Tina

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

I think the Cherry Blossom bobbins were only made available in the US. They are being offered online here:
http://brubakerssewing.com/store/index.php/janome-cherry-blossom-bobbins.html

These don't weigh very much, so shipping should not be too expensive.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "hubsy7171" <hubsy7171@...> wrote:

Hello Jim, thank you for your nice greetings. Do you know whether one can take the "Janome Cherry Blossom Bobbins" for the 12000?
Would be good, then white Bobbins for sew, and pink for embroidery. Best regards Tina

Sue Sweet

Hi Jim,
No , for those it may apply to, Janome Cherry Blossom bobbins are also available here in Australia.  Definitely good for identifying bobbinfill , black or white.
Sue

Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 1:21 PM
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Janome cherry Blossom Bobbins?

--- In mailto:janome12000%40yahoogroups.com, "hubsy7171" wrote:

> Hello Jim, thank you for your nice greetings. Do you know whether one can take the "Janome Cherry Blossom Bobbins" for the 12000?
> Would be good, then white Bobbins for sew, and pink for embroidery. Best regards Tina

Donna Morton

Canadian dealers also have them in stock.

Donna M
Canada

Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 6:51 PM