From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> on behalf of maryldecker@... <maryldecker@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:08:56 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Janome Artistic Digitizer - software issues anyone - need advice?

I just purchased Artistic Digitizer software, but haven't opened the package yet as some members of the Janome Facebook group are experiencing problems and not getting Janome to resolve this after almost a week.  I am feeling this software is perhaps just too new.  I'm new to digitizing also so don't want to invest in something not quite working yet.  Someone suggested I give Hatch a try.  Anybody?

Ceil J

Mary,
Maggie did two fantastic videos on the differences between Hatch and MBX v6. I'm not sure if you can access it from here but perhaps she will send you a link so you can view it.  If you search the topics here or just scroll though the discussions you should find some information on this topic.  I would help you further but I'm running between two houses three times a day until (hopefully) Sunday.  I hope to be back in action on this topic towards the middle of next week when I am free to do so.  If you don't get replies to this, change your question to "Looking for digitizing software recommendations"  that might get a bigger response but I think searching is the way to go for now.  I was in the same place as you a few weeks ago.
Ceil

Meryl Margolies

MBX V. 6? When did that come out? I have V 5 and thought it was the latest.

Have a sew-sew day,
Meryl

--
Thank you,
Meryl

Ceil J

Sorry, guessing my brain was muddled at the moment.  Of course, you're right! MBX v5
Ceil

Virginia

I believe it was a mistype. Should have been ver 5.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.