Janome 300E

a67skc70

I joined this group thinking it was something that could help me with my Janome 300E embroidery machines when I run into a problem. But I have noticed that the machines you are talking about are different models. Do you know if here is a group that focuses on the 300E?
Linda

Jim Stutsman

Welcome Linda. Back in the days when this group lived on Yahoo, there was a 300E specific group, but I don't know if it exists any more. However, unlike politics, this group is pretty much non-partisan. Many of the members own multiple machines and we can handle questions on almost any Janome model. I remember the 300E, as we sold quite a lot of them when we had a store. If you encounter a problem, please post it here. You'll get lots of help from folks who have been there, done that.

a67skc70

ok, good to know, I will just stay on the group then. I got my machines in, I think 2007. They both work well, but you never know when something will become a problem. I have never needed to upgrade as they work well for my purposes. I have a craft business and sell embroidered towels among other things.
Linda

On Thursday, February 11, 2021, 11:21:29 AM CST, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Welcome Linda. Back in the days when this group lived on Yahoo, there was a 300E specific group, but I don't know if it exists any more. However, unlike politics, this group is pretty much non-partisan. Many of the members own multiple machines and we can handle questions on almost any Janome model. I remember the 300E, as we sold quite a lot of them when we had a store. If you encounter a problem, please post it here. You'll get lots of help from folks who have been there, done that.

Virginia

You should check on facebook. The 300 is really old technology, however the tips here should relate to all embroidering. The procedures are the same. Now on a different aspect I had the 300E many years ago perhaps if you reply to my message here I can help you.  Virginia.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.

I joined this group thinking it was something that could help me with my Janome 300E embroidery machines when I run into a problem. But I have noticed that the machines you are talking about are different models. Do you know if here is a group that focuses on the 300E?
Linda

a67skc70

I will remember that, for when I need to know something, right now, no time to be using the machines.
Linda