Janome 15000 Workbooks

June E Hudspeth

Hi Everyone:

I posted this message the other day and have had "zero" responses?????????????  Very unusual.  Did I post something wrong or incorrect??????????

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to locate a Janome 15000 workbook addendum???????????????  I have the workbook, but I understand Janome came out with an addendum, if you have the upgraded 15000 to Quiltmaker.

I’ve had no luck trying to find one and I understand that Janome is going to republish the workbook, however, not the addendum????????

Thanks everyone for any help!

June/Sacramento

Lyn Quine

Not sure if this is relevant but the 15000 is now discontinued, if they have sold the copies they may not be reprinting, may be why you are unable to track down a copy.

On 20 Jan 2022, at 19:55, June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone:

I posted this message the other day and have had "zero" responses?????????????  Very unusual.  Did I post something wrong or incorrect??????????

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to locate a Janome 15000 workbook addendum???????????????  I have the workbook, but I understand Janome came out with an addendum, if you have the upgraded 15000 to Quiltmaker.

I’ve had no luck trying to find one and I understand that Janome is going to republish the workbook, however, not the addendum????????

Thanks everyone for any help!

June/Sacramento

Sandra Wheeler

There is a FB group that is working through the workbook.  Janome has told the leader that they are reprinting workbooks but it's going to take some time to get them out.  And finding an addendum to the first workbook is almost impossible.  I ordered one from a company and it's going on 3 weeks waiting now.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 1:06 PM Lyn Quine <lynquine@...> wrote:
[...]

And they will not be publishing the addendum since it is included in the workbook they are republishing.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 1:33 PM Sandra Wheeler via groups.io <angelthings=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

WOW, thanks, appreciate the feedback.

[...]

Kathy Skagen

June your post intrigued me and I researched it late last night. From what I could find, there are 2 addendums to the workbook and a footbook. It wasn't clear to me if that is considered a 3rd addendum. They are available through your dealer.
I did not respond yet because I have been cleaning all day. Maybe someone else will have more information.
Kathy

On Thursday, January 20, 2022, 01:55:30 PM CST, June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone:

I posted this message the other day and have had "zero" responses?????????????  Very unusual.  Did I post something wrong or incorrect??????????

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to locate a Janome 15000 workbook addendum???????????????  I have the workbook, but I understand Janome came out with an addendum, if you have the upgraded 15000 to Quiltmaker.

I’ve had no luck trying to find one and I understand that Janome is going to republish the workbook, however, not the addendum????????

Thanks everyone for any help!

June/Sacramento

June E Hudspeth

OH WOW Kathy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m so confused (LOL).

I thought there was only 1 addendum.

I think I’m going to have to make a trip to my dealer; I went online; but nothing, not a word about workbooks, addendum, etc., etc.

Oh well; it’s not too far.

I truly appreciate the research you did for me!

[...]

There weren't any dates on the flyers that I read about the addendums so it could be old news.

On Thursday, January 20, 2022, 04:49:46 PM CST, June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

[...]

Ceil J

The newest edition of the workbook is complete and won't have any addendums.  If you have the original version, that one has two.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 5:52 PM Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...> wrote:
[...]

June, here is the info I found. But it looks to be out of stock. Your dealer may be able to help you. I thought it would help you to see the cover and the write-up so you know what to look for. One thing is to check the number of pages in the book you have--that will give you an idea if yours has any of the addendums included.

[...]

WOW, thanks Kathy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My workbook has 130 pages, so maybe I’m just missing the 3rd addendum, regarding Quilt Maker 3 info.

Thanks again!

[...]

Alison Wheelock

Sandra,

Can you tell us what the name of the FB group that is working through the 15000 workbook is? And if we're eligible to join?

Thank you,

Alison

favymtz

The only criteria is that (obviously) you must be on Facebook, and you have to agree to the terms of the group before you'll be approved.
The name of the group is Janome 15000 Workbook Team.
Hopefully you already own a Workbook as they are difficult to find now, but supposedly Janome is reprinting them.
Favymtz

--
Favymtz

June E Hudspeth

I do belong to this group.

Thank you again.

The only criteria is that (obviously) you must be on Facebook, and you have to agree to the terms of the group before you'll be approved.

The name of the group is Janome 15000 Workbook Team.

Hopefully you already own a Workbook as they are difficult to find now, but supposedly Janome is reprinting them.

Favymtz

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 9:31 AM Alison Wheelock <alisonwheelock@...> wrote:

Sandra,

Can you tell us what the name of the FB group that is working through the 15000 workbook is? And if we're eligible to join?

Thank you,

Alison

--
Favymtz

June E Hudspeth

Hi Alison:

Answering; because I belong to this group.

It is called the Janome 15000 Workbook Group.

Anyone is eligible to join.

Hope this helps.

June

Can you tell us what the name of the FB group that is working through the 15000 workbook is? And if we're eligible to join?

Thank you,

Alison

Kathy Skagen

No problem, June. I hope it helps you find what you need.

On Thursday, January 20, 2022, 06:57:32 PM CST, June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

[...]

(20+) Janome 15000 Workbook Team | Facebook and if you have a 15000 & the workbook you are eligible to join.

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 2:05 PM Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...> wrote:
[...]

Thanks Kathy; I have joined this group.