From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Connie
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 12:52 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Janome 15000 with Quiltmaker upgrade

I've found these feet and stitch plate for Janome 15000 and I don't know what they are for.  The feet are QR, &  PD-H.  The plate has 3 holes and I'm not sure what this is for.  I have a single hole plate, an HD plate, and another plate with one large opening.  Guess I need to use my Janome more often. As for the stitch plate, it is a straight stitch plate that you can adjust your needle to go to any of the 3 holes.

Vikki

Houston, TX